KJM Admin Notices Plugin for WordPress
KJM Admin Notices helps you communicate with your other website users by providing a complete way of managing and displaying nice admin notices inside the WP admin panel.
Create, manage and display to admin users nice custom dismissable notices. Admin notices won’t bother your users since (they’re beautiful…) they can be permanently dissmissed by each user.
About KJM Admin Notices Plugin for WordPress
- Create, manage and display to admin users nice custom dismissable notices.
- Designed in a will to improve communication between admins and others users and roles.
- Each notice can be styled based on the 4 built-in WordPress notices: info (blue), success (green), warning (yellow), error (red).
- Choose to which roles you want to display / send notice.
- Notices are dismissable by the user, on a per user basis.
- Assign tags, category, author, publish date to your notice.
- Shortcodes : 3 handy shortocdes available as placeholders into the title or the body message :
[ kjm_website_domain ],
[ kjm_display_name ]and
[ kjm_admin_login ].
- Email notifications : Send notices by email to your users. Send copy to the admin.
- You can even enable WordPress comments on your notices to turn this into a collaborative system!
- Designed in a will to improve website management and updates by providing a kind of website maintenance log.
- Save general system along with notice : WordPress version, active plugins and versions, theme and version, child-theme and version.